about 2 years ago

Competition: Slovenia v Switzerland live stream December 08, 2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1972067s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1972067s215

Man City - Marseille match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Man City was already of round of 16, has a good chance of qtrs (80%), has a good chance of semis (56%), has a chance of final (38%), has a chance of win league (23%).
  • Marseille has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • At the moment teams are feeling good and ready to play.
  • In this match Man City is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Man City won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-0.

    RB Leipzig - Man Utd match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • RB Leipzig has a chance of round of 16 (48%), has a chance of qtrs (21%), has a small chance of semis (10%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Man Utd has a good chance of round of 16 (53%), has a chance of qtrs (23%), has a small chance of semis (10%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Recent matches RB Leipzig is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Man Utd is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recently RB Leipzig have a series of guest games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches RB Leipzig won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-5.

    Salzburg - Atlético match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Salzburg has a chance of round of 16 (33%), has a small chance of qtrs (13%), has a very small chance of semis (5%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Atlético has a good chance of round of 16 (67%), has a chance of qtrs (33%), has a chance of semis (17%), has a small chance of final (8%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Recent matches Salzburg is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Atlético is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recently Salzburg have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Atlético have a series of home games.
  • Atlético will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Salzburg won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    Other matches:

    https://adrianfulton11563.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/12/08/163644

    https://mayamacey452134.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/12/08/barcelona-v-juventus-prediction-picks/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11620846/barcelona-vs-juventus-soccer-live-strea

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11596682/luleaa-roegle-live-stream

    https://miawatson452401.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/12/07/betting-picks-on-ashdod-maccabi-tel-aviv/

  • ← Tatran Prešov v Kristianstad handball live streaming December 08, 2020 Stoke v Cardiff (Live)"liveStream" →