about 2 years ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Reggio Calabria, Oreste Granillo
Upcoming Information:Italian Serie B 05.12.2020
When/Date: 05.12.2020
Time: 9:30 am



Watch here >>>Reggio Calabria v Brescia live


Online here >>>Reggio Calabria - Brescia live

Reggio Calabria v Brescia


Short Preview

  • Brescia has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (46%), has a chance of promoted (20%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Reggio Calabria has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Recent matches Brescia is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Recently Brescia have a series of home games.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Our prediction for today's Brescia to win the game is with odds 3.15.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Reggio Calabria won 0 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Reggio Calabria won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Reggiana - Monza match overview, prediction&tips

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 14 and 8 in the zone Promotion to Serie B (Play Offs: Quartertofinals)).
  • Reggiana has a chance of relegated (43%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Monza has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (51%), has a chance of promoted (48%), has a chance of win league (18%).
  • Reggiana is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Monza is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Reggiana could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Monza is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Reggiana won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.

    Vicenza Virtus - Cosenza match overview, prediction&tips

  • Cosenza has a chance of relegated (32%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (12%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Vicenza Virtus is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Cosenza is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently Vicenza Virtus have a series of guest games.
  • Vicenza Virtus will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Ryūkyū - Okayama match overview, prediction&tips

  • The neighbours in a tournament table will play in a very interesting match (ranked 18 and 16).
  • Recent matches Ryūkyū is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Okayama is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Ryūkyū could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Ryūkyū won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Ryūkyū won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.


    Other matches:

    https://alexandraedwa452032.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/12/05/sport-bet-prediction-on-preston-north-end-wycombe-wanderers/

    https://claireharrison452351.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/12/04/arminia-mainz-prediction-picks/

    https://jakeblare451802.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/12/04/bet-predictions-on-harrogate-vs-forest-green/

    https://rayna0shmy.tumblr.com/post/636602671628009472/watch-reggio-calabria-brescia-soccer-live

    https://suits-alesia82x5q.tumblr.com/post/636387914192961536/team-one-v-mythic-counter-strike-dreamhack-winter
  • ← Ironi Nahariya - Maccabi Haifa LiveStream!! Germany v Norway LiveStream^? →