over 1 year ago

Competition: Jurij Rodionov - Daniel Evans livestream October 29, 2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1943338s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1943338s215

LASK - Ludogorets match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • LASK has a chance of round of 32 (34%), has a small chance of round of 16 (10%), has a very small chance of qtrs (3%), has a very small chance of semis (1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Ludogorets has a chance of round of 32 (20%), has a small chance of round of 16 (7%), has a very small chance of qtrs (2%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches LASK is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Ludogorets is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • In this match LASK is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Crvena Zvezda - Slovan Liberec match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Crvena Zvezda has a chance of round of 32 (48%), has a small chance of round of 16 (14%), has a very small chance of qtrs (4%), has a very small chance of semis (1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Slovan Liberec has a chance of round of 32 (35%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (5%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Crvena Zvezda is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Slovan Liberec is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Crvena Zvezda could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Slovan Liberec have a series of home games.
  • In this match Crvena Zvezda is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Milan - Sparta Prague match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Milan has a good chance of round of 32 (91%), has a good chance of round of 16 (62%), has a chance of qtrs (38%), has a chance of semis (22%), has a small chance of final (12%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Sparta Prague has a small chance of round of 32 (6%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (2%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Milan in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Sparta Prague is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Milan could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Sparta Prague have a series of home games.
  • In this match Milan is absolute favorite.
  • In this match Milan is absolute favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Other matches:

    https://nathanerickson217698.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/10/28/053541

    http://sosogoti1971-blog.logdown.com/posts/8200298

    http://nistclicagskyd1988-blog.logdown.com/posts/8200227

    https://dextergraham.tribe.so/post/5f98832aef099f2c786a9f54

    http://emkugasi1984-blog.logdown.com/posts/8196409

  • ← Burestedt v Rouxel Live Stream! Taizhou Yuanda - Changchun Yatai "liveStream"(live) →